October 10, 2011

What The Fuck Did I Do?

It was my last class today. Writing class with Mrs. Widi as the lecturer. She told us to make just a "simple" paragraph consist of 6-7 sentences. Clearly, she told us to make just a "simple" paragraph, but most of my classmates still needed more help to make it, including me. I still couldn't make a decent-short-paragraph which was considered as a piece of cake by native speakers. It proved that i still have a long way to go before i could stand on the same ground as the natives in english matter.

I felt so useless. I thought i've made a great improvement since i graduated from high school. And foolishly i realized, i just realized it, i'm still zero. I haven't made any significant progress, i am still nothing. I still lack vocabulary, my grammar is not really well-enough. The point is... I still lack in many things.

Deep inside me, i envy my seniors. They participated in many debate contest, their speaking skills are abviously unquestionable. They are good. Compared to them, i'm small. Ridiculously small. What did i do this entire time? May be... i felt good enough because of some compliments addressed to me. It made me big-headed. I felt good enough that study was not necessary anymore.

I hate my self for that.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Satu kata dari teman-teman pastilah sangat berarti bagi yang punya blog ini. Mari kita budayakan saling berkomentar dan saling mengunjungi blog sahabat secara rutin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India