October 17, 2011

Introductory Verbal Phrases

Another assignment from Mrs. Widi. No day without assignmet. So, this assignment is about using Reduce Adjective Clause and Introductory Verbal Phrases. She gave me five basic questions and i have to turn them all into a nice pharagraph, simple but has to be complex enough. Well, the questions are:
  1. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
  2. Are they younger or older?
  3. Are they student or out of school? Explain!
  4. What is your relationship with them?
  5. How are they different each other?

So, i did this for the paragraph:

I have a sister and a brother. I am the oldest child of my family. My sister, the second oldest of three of us, is studying at Surabaya State University and took Chemistry for her major. While my brother, the youngest, is still crawling at elementary school in my hometown. I'm quite close with the two of them. When holiday season comes, we always gather at some nice places and spend a qualitu time together. Inspite of our closeness, every one of us has different personality. I, the oldest of the three, like to act prestigious and responsible. While my sister, always behaving like she is older than any one of us, can't tolerate whoever messing with her properties. On the other hand, spending most of his time in front of TV, my youngest brother always knows the lastest news ahead of me.

This is what i did for tommorow's assignment, i know, i'm still missing some points in there. So, feel free to correct me by leaving a comment below this post all the time. But, it seems that i can't stop writing.

Owh no! It happens again, you know? It always happens. Everytime i write some new posts in my blog, i just don't know how to end it, i mean, how to end it properly. By saying Good-Bye? Good Night? Good Afternoon? Damn. Owh, yeah. If you have any suggestion, whoever you are, please, help me by telling me how to make a decent post. Thank you!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Satu kata dari teman-teman pastilah sangat berarti bagi yang punya blog ini. Mari kita budayakan saling berkomentar dan saling mengunjungi blog sahabat secara rutin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India