November 13, 2011

Something that i have to tell

Finally, the fearsome mid-term test is over. Seriously, i never felt so relieved before. This semester is giving me a good amount of stress, getting higher grade is a life and dead matters to me right now -well, that's why mid-term is so stressful- if i really wanna get the scholarship, i have to shake my ass really hard this time.

By the time now, i'm quite confident with my exam's result. Just hoping that everything doesn't turn upside-down from what i've expected.

At the last day of the test week, one of my friends asked me questions.

"Bay, what do you think about the exams?".

"Well, it's hard. But not as harder as impossible, you still can do it if you really work for it".

"Do you put everything for the exams?".

"Hell yes! What about you? How's your preparation?".

"...............".

"What? I can't hear you".

"Well, i am really into some games right now. I spend most of my time playing".

"...............".

It was my turn to be speechless. What he did exactly reminded me to myself a couple years ago. I remember abandoning a whole examination just for playing some stupid online games. That was very stupid of me, what the hell did i think back there? Abandoning exams just for games, it's just not worthy. Well, let gone be by gone. Looking to the blurry future is what i have to do right now, a dark past is a dark past, i have no power to change that.

"Friend, i wanna give you an advice, but answer my question first".

"Okay".

"Think it again, which one is your priority. Games or exams?".

"........... exams".

"Good, you are just like me when i was in high school. Believe me, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life. We still have two exams up ahead, study hard for that. Playing games isn't bad. But you have to try to put a correct order in your priority list. Exams, first. Games, second. You got me clear?".

"Y-yeah... i'll try".

"Good, that was what i expected to come out from your mouth".

That day was the day when i felt like i am a saint or something. What the hell!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Satu kata dari teman-teman pastilah sangat berarti bagi yang punya blog ini. Mari kita budayakan saling berkomentar dan saling mengunjungi blog sahabat secara rutin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India