October 18, 2011

Got Yelled and Thanked at

Had no class today, i decided to go for a walk this morning, It had been a while since the last time i went for a morning sightseeing. I put on my shoes, my brown-coral jacket, a hat and walk calmly around the neighbourhood. There was no much to see around here, but the air was quite fresh.

A man laid on the ground, covered with dirty "sarung", suprised me. I almost step on him. I stopped a moment, observing this guy, hey! He is not any older than myself.

"Poor man", i sympathized.

The guy woke up in a sudden. I shocked a bit, i almost jumped off my feet.

"What the hell are you doing", he asked angrily. He felt disturbed because i was observing him.

"O-oh no... I am so sorry, i'm just curious.... I-i'll leave at the moment", obviously, i was a little bit scared.

"Get the hell outta here!", he yelled.

Of course, i really wanted to get my self far away from him, didn't wanna to make a scene here. But before that, i gave him 5000 rupiahs, just as a sign of my apology. Then i rushed myself far enough of him, vaguely i heard him yelled something.

"Hey, thanks. Bro!".

Phew! That was the first time i got yelled and thanked at, at ALMOST the same time!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Satu kata dari teman-teman pastilah sangat berarti bagi yang punya blog ini. Mari kita budayakan saling berkomentar dan saling mengunjungi blog sahabat secara rutin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India